Private transfer for Great Wall Jinshanling(金山岭) Hiking
Hike the east section of Jinshanling Great Wall (Fron Zhuanduo Pass to East Five Eyes Tower) . The hike is about 12 KM and takes about 3-5 hours. You can also choose the middle way which is only 3 hours or the short way which is 1 hours hiking).
For more information about Jinshanling please click here.
[What You Should Bring]
- day-pack with some food for lunch
- A hat and sunblock if it is sunny
- A waterproof jacket if it looks like it might rain
- Warm clothes, hat, and gloves if it is cold
- On the hike you will meet lots of local vendors who will follow you from the beginning to the end. Don’t worry about the these farmer turned vendors. Just treat them with respect and they will treat you the same. They can be quite helpful if you have any difficulty on the way. The local vendors make a living by selling bottled water, postcards, tourist books, T-shirts and souvenirs at higher prices. You are not obligated to buy from them but it can be hard to make them go away. If you don’t want to buy anything, better tell them at the first.
Hike on Jinshanling and meet Photographer Zhou Wanping: